Fighting for the protection of families since 1999.
About Our Firm
When a crisis in your family requires a legal remedy, it is important to have a capable and committed family law attorney on your side. At Kelly Family Law, you receive personal attention, reliable advice, and staunch advocacy.
Since 1999, Liz has helped clients in Chester County and the surrounding counties resolve conflicts, dissolve marriages, and move on to a more secure future. Liz stands ready to protect your rights and find creative solutions to the unique challenges you face, so you can have peace of mind now—and in the future.
- Liz has practiced law in Chester County for more than 22 years, establishing a strong reputation for professionalism and ethics.
- Liz is highly skilled in negotiation and have trial experience in a wide range of complex civil and criminal court cases, including capital murder. Liz understands the pressure of high-stakes litigation, how to protect client’s rights, and achieve positive results.
- After years of practice, Liz decided to focus her efforts on helping families overcome crises with sound legal counsel. She is passionate about family law and resolutely committed to all her clients. Those who seek our firm’s help with a family law issue will receive quality legal assistance from a dedicated and skilled attorney at an affordable rate.
What a family law attorney can do for you
A family law attorney can provide guidance in a wide variety of cases beyond divorce. These matters include:
- Leading a child custody action on behalf of a parent or grandparent
- Modifying an existing child custody order
- Starting an action for child support or spousal support
- Modifying an existing child support or spousal support order
- Preparing and negotiating prenuptial agreements
- Protection from abuse (PFA) matters, and orders
- Same sex marriage consideration
Google searches and prepackaged software are useful tools, but neither can replace the advice of an experienced family law attorney. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania regarding custody, support, and divorce are the same throughout the state. However, each county in Pennsylvania has its own local rules which govern every procedure, from what can be filed with the court to which color paper certain documents must be printed on. These rules vary widely and can impact how you decide to move forward with any family law issue. Working with a family law attorney will help you navigate the legal process and make informed decisions regarding your family’s future.